How many times I can tell you this, but smurfette was NOT A WHORE!!
She was just really misunderstood...and popular....and blue, with a closet full of the same dress.
Look, it doesn't HAVE to make sense, it's a cartoon!...what's logical about a village of little blue people who live in mushrooms in the forest? There isn't any....that's the point.
Of course she didn't have sex with Papa smurf...why would she? He's old! And wow, that beard..oh, no way...if smurfette is anything like ME, that'd make her barf...full beards are for serial killers, unibombers and jesus...if you aren't one of these...you need to shave! Now...a nice goatee..or some stubble..ok, but big bushy beard...ewwwwww!!
Oh Whatever....she wasn't doing all of them....besides, brainy was terribly annoying, vanity...c'mon that guy couldn't stop looking at himself long enough to get it up...well, unless he got it up for himself....and hefty...he was such a fitness freak, he wouldn't of dated smurfette with her raspy, two pack a day voice she had going on......
.................... ........................... ...
....................
.................... .......................... .... .... .
{This and other conversations brought to you by Eagle Print, home of the completely useless and off the wall conversation!}


Goatees look like vagina mouths!
ReplyDeleteHow about a nice porn-stache?
But Strawberry Shortcake. She was a slut!
Please tell me you didn't just call strawberry shortcake a slut...she smelled like fresh berries...she is fellow redhead...Alex calls ME strawberry shortcake sometimes!! TAKE IT BACK!!! She was a beloved childhood character...TAKE IT BACK! lol
ReplyDeleteseriously...call Jan Brady a slut...or maybe She-Ra...but not my little strawberry.
~hl~
Oh, and one more thing....Porn Stache's are gay!
ReplyDelete~hl~
Those blue things had names? My God! I must have been absent-minded since childhood and here I was thinking it's growing old.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I've always wondered what being cussed out by a smurf would sound like. After all, the word for everything was "smurf". My guess is that it would go something like this...
ReplyDelete"Smurf off you smurf sucking mother smurfer!"
Yeah, I know.....I'm not quite right, but at least I'm entertaining!
Oh no you dii'n't!!!
ReplyDeleteStrawberry short cake is not a slut!
No effin' way!!
And yes I do call Heather that, so no way Hosè!
You know who's the ral slut here? Skipper!
Has had Barbie in tears for this over the years... seriously!
I saw her get it on with Big Jim and Ken, and even Ken's roomie, Jack!
That ho!
Who's Skipper? From Giligan's Isle? He's not a slut. He never got laid on that island. Unless him and Giligan got it on in one of those grass huts. Little buddy
ReplyDeleteNo no... Skipper is Barbie's younger sister... she's a tramp, trust me!
ReplyDelete