Sunday, February 22, 2009

OMG! What some people will do for fame....

And I thought "I" had big boobs!

Somewhere there is a plastic surgeon should be shot....I know free will and all of that...but seriously?

I'm disgusted!

Please tell me that my male readers think she's more freak than fantasy.
please...please???



These pictures obtained from TMZ's website. To see ALL the pictures, go to: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/maxi_mounds_fame#19213

14 comments:

  1. Did the doc insert bowling balls? Holy crap! If I woke up with those I would go straight to the emergency room. It looks like a condition more than a boob job. She is a freak. Think what that has done to her skin and what it will do to her back. What if one bursts or begins to slip or sag? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is um... um... boy they sure are um... um... that is sooo um... um... HOW BOUT THEM BRAVES?

    Seriously that is the biggest turnoff for me. Why can't they implant brains in women like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel ~ Well, THANK GOD I'm not the only one that thinks this is unattractive. I know this woman probably makes a living off of her boobs, but dear lord, what's wrong with someone who has no other talent, nothing else to offer the world but the size of her breast. :/

    Oh, what a world...what a world...

    BHC ~ Buddy...how about them braves!? lol....I LOVE your comment about implanting brains. very nice!

    ~hl~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if she's a stomach sleeper? Seriously, how could you ever find a comfortable position to sleep in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. For how long do they live like that? Maybe I'm too selfish but I ain't doing no such a thing to impress others, not even for benjamins. I wouldn't even do it to impress myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just have one word for her....YUCK!

    I can see a flat-chested woman getting small implants to bolster her self-esteem and fill out her figure in a reasonable way, but that's ridiculous! How anyone finds that attractive in any way escapes me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen ~ Your stomach sleeper comment had me laughing out loud....so much that i even read it to Brooke who was here visiting. We both had a good laugh. Can you imagine? Dear lord!!

    BB ~ Me either! How can she look in the mirror and be like "daaaaaamn i look fine"?

    Jim ~ Glad to hear you aren't blindsided by nipples.... :) You must be one of the good guys.

    ~hl~

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously? how on earth can she sleep?

    ppl have problems... severe ones... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alex ~ I know, if she laid on her back those suckers would make you feel like your rib cage was about to cave in, if she laid on her side, she'd be lopsided...and I'm sure you'd feel the weight of one boob laying and squishing the other....there NO WAY she sleeps on her stomach!! Maybe she doesn't sleep...her boobs just keep going, and going...and going....

    ~hl~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd hit it....









    .... with a baseball bat, put her out of her misery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another observation... I think those beach balls she calls boobs... has pulled her skin so taut that her mouth is stuck in a permanent sneer.

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blackehorse - YOU WOULD!! *laughs*

    Jallen Dragonhide - I agree, maybe when you hit her with the baseball bat, it'll free up that snear of hers...I agree, it's definately a snear if i ever saw one! What some people find attractive....sheesh!!

    ~hl~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear your thoughts...AND...while I may be slow, 99% of the time, I'll leave you a comment back! So get interactive would ya!? :) xoxoxxo, ~hl~