
It’s that time of year again, an annual celebrated occasion here at my blog…and that’s mating season for my local skunk population! YAY…it’s here again!
I always like this time of year…not because I see dead skunks everywhere on the side of the roads, that part makes me sad, but because it’s that time of year when something’s in the air…the stir-crazies of winter, are coming out and looking…searching….for action. For the skunks….they are looking for a sexual romp…others might break out their first short sleeved shirt at work….people start getting ballsy…
Last year at this time, I had just started dating Harry….and like the skunks…wow…I was finally in sync with those furry little black and white creatures….I was intoxicated with the scent of a new relationship….and there might have been some mating going on…*laughs*…what…the skunks are onto something…there IS something in the air this time of year!
Can you feel it?...mmmmm....I do.
I always like this time of year…not because I see dead skunks everywhere on the side of the roads, that part makes me sad, but because it’s that time of year when something’s in the air…the stir-crazies of winter, are coming out and looking…searching….for action. For the skunks….they are looking for a sexual romp…others might break out their first short sleeved shirt at work….people start getting ballsy…
Last year at this time, I had just started dating Harry….and like the skunks…wow…I was finally in sync with those furry little black and white creatures….I was intoxicated with the scent of a new relationship….and there might have been some mating going on…*laughs*…what…the skunks are onto something…there IS something in the air this time of year!
Can you feel it?...mmmmm....I do.
Now go out there and getcha some would ya?!
If a smelly ole skunk can, you can too!
Have a great weekend! I'm off to Cincinnati for a couple days....where I will be getting my very first ever massage. A whole hour of me being 1/2 naked and being rubbed down by a complete stranger! It's not mating, or even dating...but hey, a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do. It should be interesting...at least it will give me some writing material...for next week.
~hl~


There is that commercial with that cartoon skunk that says in a heavy french accent "I will kees you mwah! I will kees you mwah mwah!" I like it, dunno why.
ReplyDeleteIs it mating season because it's almost spring break? lol time for those home runs ha ha ha
BB ~ as an adult, i WISH i had spring break...and perhaps adults have a mating season, and that's why spring break kids go completely nuts and hump everything and anything while ON spring break...
ReplyDeleteinteresting theory.
~hl~